Quilters around the world have been waiting for a specialized machine like the TL-2200 QVP. Discover the impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle.
Even more impressive is the 10 inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines which only provide an 8 inch height or less. All this amazing capability is mounted on a deluxe 10ft Quilting Frame.
By hand or software driven the Juki TL-2200 QVP is a pleasure to drive for it’s smooth and solid stitching over layered fabric and paddings.
TL-2200 QVP Standing Features:
Four stitching modes to choose from:
- Cruise –Precise – Manual –Baste
Automatic Thread Trimmer:
- Threads are automatically trimmed by push button with the exclusive Juki knife system saving time and increasing efficiency.
Easy maintenance, dry head system:
- Dry sewing head eliminates the need for lubrication and oil stains on quilting. Occasional manual oiling of the hook is the only oiling needed.
Directional, Bright LED lighting:
- High intensity LED lights are located above the needle. A total of 6 ultra bright lights cover the work area.
High Capacity machine design
- 18” long x 10” high large workspace ensuring excellent quilting handling and performance.
Built-in Stitch regulator
- The stitch regulator makes it possible to produce accurate, precise stitching. When you select your stitch mode, the TL-2200QVP communicates with the encoders to maintain perfect stitch length.
Spacious LCD Colour touch-screen
- The touch screen display indicates: Stitch Regulator Mode LED Light Settings Speed Control Stitch Length Needle Up/Down Position Automatic or Manual Thread Trimming
Push button handlebar controls
- Start or stop the machine with your right handle bar. Control the needle up or down position with the left handle bar as well as the automatic thread trimming.
Built-in Bobbin Winder
- Our bobbin winder operates with an independent motor that winds bobbins as you quilt.
Automatic Needle Positioner
- The operator can activate the up or down needle position for perfect stitching placement.
Adjustable Front handlebars
- Padded hand grips can be adjusted to suit your personal needs. Adjust horizontally, vertically or anywhere in between!
Ergonomically positioned auxiliary handwheel
- Convenient, easy reach hand wheel is located on the right side of the sewing head.
Energy Efficient Drive Technology
- Direct drive motor allows for smooth, efficient sewing operation with low noise and vibration levels.
Laser positioning light
- The laser beam is positioned to efficiently follow pantographs or patterns while quilting.
SOLID STEEL HEAVY DUTY FRAME
*10’ or 5’ Set Up
*Quick Release Bar System
*Optional 2’ Extension