The Sovereign MK II is Horn’s largest sewing machine cabinet, offering enormous work-space and surface area for the sewer from home. Available in multiple finishes!
Please note: The Horn furniture range is available as local pick-up for no additional cost — or via delivery to the Perth Metropolitan Area after incurring a freight charge specific to the dimensions and weight of the furniture item.
Please contact us to arrange deliveries to the Perth Metropolitan Area by using our Request a Quote feature.
**The Maxi lifter supplied on this cabinet has a high compression lifter to assist with the heavier sewing machines. It will need a fair bit of pressure to push down on the lifter if a lighter sewing machine is used in this cabinet.
The Sovereign MK II is Horn’s top of the range and largest sewing cabinet with the removable Caddy™ offering storage and extra sewing surface room!
- Plenty of workspace to the right and left of your sewing machine for quilting, curtains and dressmaking
- Centre of needle sewing position
- Large lift up work bench at rear. Ideal for quilting and larger projects
- MAXIMUM LIFTER – Large opening for quilting and embroidery machines — (cut out size is 61cm x 33cm)
- Unique three position lifter for your sewing machine:
– flat bed sewing
– free–arm sewing
- Handy storage for threads and accessories, all within arms reach!
- On castors; which means easy to move around!
- Extra storage for embroidery hoops and sewing machine accessories
- Book and magazine storage
- Caddy™ can remain in cabinet as storage or positioned as shown. So versatile and so easy
- Horn patented Caddy™ roll out storage system
- LOCKABLE – for child safety
- A push is all you need to change sewing positions from storage, to flat bed, to free arm
- Conditional one year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Flat Bed Insert is an optional extra
Dimensions when open:
2530mm (99½”) Wide
2040mm (79½”) Deep
743mm (29¼”) High
Dimensions when closed:
1265mm (49¾”) Wide
560mm (22″) Deep
760mm (30″) High
To visit the manufacturer, please click here to visit the official Horn website.