The Seiko STH-8BLD series has been a favourite of Australian heavy stitching manufacturing for over 20 years, this single needle lockstitch compound feed walking foot machine featuring large capacity side load bobbin, hook safety clutch device, reverse, adjustable stitch length and is capable of stitching up to a M20 thickness of thread.
- For sewing medium to heavy weight materials such as fabrics, leather, vinyl, synthetics and laminated and coated products.
- Suitable for sewing such products as automobile upholstery, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, bags, luggage, handbags, etc.
- Number of Needles: Single
- Application: Medium
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 2400 spm
(Speed depends on threads, materials and type of operation.)
- Maximum Stitch Length: 0~10mm
- Clearance under Presser Foot: Hand 8.5mm, Knee Controlled 13mm
- Working Space: 258 x 100mm
- Needle: 135×17#14/90~23/160
- Needle Bar Stroke: 33.2mm
- Thread: #8 Standard
- Hook: Large Horizontal Axis Hook
- Amount of Lift of Walking Foot: 2.7 – 5.5mm (standard 3.2mm)
- Thread Take Up Lever: Slide type
- Lubrication: By Hand
- Bed Size: 477x177mm
- Working Space: 258 x 110m
- Motor: Clutch Motor (Servo Motor Optional)
- Perfect prevention of presser foot’s play. A guide was installed to protect play at presser bar bracket. Effective to the works where side force is generated such as piping edge sewing.
- Improved the efficiency of sewing work for easy sewing of curved materials, the position of thread retainer was moved upward. Also, face plate is cut to narrow by 6mm than STH-8BLD-2 for efficient sewing work.
- Beautiful forward & reverse stitch more beautiful stitch is realized by the same stitch length adjustment of forward & reverse feed.
- Special hook(2 times) & bobbin case opener ideal for heavyweight materials In case the thread jams in the hook, SEIKO SPECIAL HOOK & SAFETY CLUTCH SYSTEM protect the hook from being damaged. Also, perfect stitch is realized by BOBBlN CASE OPENER.
- Easy picking out bobbin case at any needle position if it is above needle plate.
- The hook is lubricated by its own oil reservoir.