The Outback MK II cabinet is a compact cabinet for larger machines, ready fitted with the Horn maximum lifter. The Outback also offers extra depth in its cabinet, plus a full sized back flap for extra support at the its rear.
Please note: The Horn furniture range is available as local pick-up for no additional cost — or via delivery to the Perth Metropolitan Area after incurring a freight charge specific to the dimensions and weight of the furniture item.
Please contact us to arrange deliveries to the Perth Metropolitan Area by using our Request a Quote feature.
***The Maxi lifter supplied on this cabinet has a high compression lifter to assit with the heavier sewing machines. It will need a fair bit of pressure to push down on the lifter if a lighter sewing machine is used in this cabinet.
The Outback MK II cabinet is a compact cabinet for all the larger machines which has the Horn maximum lifter and has the extra depth in the cabinet and a full sized back flap for extra support at the rear of the cabinet.
- Compact cabinet for the larger machines.
- Extra space at the rear of the cabinet for quilting and sewing
- Recessed doors to allow no material to get caught on the door trays.
- Recessed doors give more strength and support to the flaps when opened.
- Soft edges on the flaps when the cabinet is closed.
- Australian made door trays for extra storage.
- Australian made MAXIMUM LIFTER – Large opening for quilting and embroidery machines — (cut out size is 61cm x 33cm)
- Unique three position lifter for your sewing machine:
– flat bed sewing
– free–arm sewing
- A push is all you need to change sewing positions from storage, to flat bed, to free arm
- Handy storage for threads and accessories, all within arms reach!
- On castors; so easy to move around
- Book and magazine storage
- Cabinet has more depth than the standard range of sewing cabinets to assist with taller people and give more sewing space when the cabinet is opened.
- Conditional one year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Flat Bed Insert is an optional extra
The extension table fills in the gap created to the top left hand side of the open cabinet, whilst still providing a compact quilting cabinet.
It is the exact width and length to match the Outback MK II.
When finished simply remove the top and fold up your cabinet to a stylish and compact piece of furniture.
The Extension Table can be sold separately.
Dimensions when open:
Dimensions when closed:
To visit the manufacturer, please click here to visit the official Horn website.