MYLOCK 744D FEATURES:
- Easy upper knife retraction lever
- Lay-in tension dial
- Free arm & flatbed convertible
- Easy rolled hem changeover
- Cutting width 3.1mm – 7.3mm
- Differential feed ratio 0.5-2.2
- Seam type: 2, 3 and 4 thread overlock
- Colour coded thread guides
- Lower looper easy threading mechanisms
- Optional attachments
Threading is a breeze due to colour-coded thread guides and a self-threading lower looper. Simply lay the thread into the guide, flip a switch, and the lower looper is threaded. The guide is automatically returned to its normal position when you turn the balance wheel. And when you lift the presser foot for rethreading, the thread tensions are automatically released so that you can draw the thread smoothly.
The MyLock 744D also lets you quickly switch to rolled hemming without changing the needle plate. A lower looper pre-tension stitch eliminates the need to change tension for rolled hems.
And for those awkward cuffs and trouser buttons, there is even a free arm conversion. So when you want to make the most of your time and get professional results, the MyLock 744D is unmatched.