Juki MO-104D 2/3/4 Thread Serger
The Juki MO-104D is a two needle 2/3/4 thread overlock serger with differential feed and automatic rolled hemming. You can create the most beautifully finished seams effortlessly with the Just MO-104D Overlock Serger. Featuring a wide variety of stitch patterns, you can sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with ease.
3-THREAD ROLLED HEM
3-THREAD NARROW OVERLOCK
New Lay-in Type Thread Tension Slots:
Lay-in type thread tension slots throughout the machine make threading is easy and efficient. No wrapping, just follow the color coded thread path.
Automatic Rolled Hemming:
Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with built-in fingertip control. There is no need to change the throat plate or foot.
Cutting width can be adjusted quickly for perfect seams and rolled edges.
Adjustable Stitch Length:
Adjust stitch length by simply turning dial located on the inside of the machine, within the range of 1 to 4mm.
Differential feed is easily controlled and adjusted by a dial located on the exterior left hand side.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure
- Sewing light
- Upper looper converter (optional)
- 5 Years Mechanical Defects
- 2 Years Electrical
- 90 Days Adjustments on Defects in Material Workshop
- Number of threads – 2, 3 or 4 threads
- Needle – Schmetz 130/705H numbers 70, 80 & 90
- Standard overlock with
- Left needle 5-7mm
- Riht needle 3-5mm
- Rolled hem 1.8-2.5mm
- Stitch length – 1-4mm (standard 2.5mm)
- Differential feed – 0.7-2.0 ratio
- Presser foot lift – 5mm-7.5mm
- Sewing speed – max. 1500 stitches per minute
- Weight – 7kg (approx. 15.5lbs)
- Dimensions – 315 W x 290 D x 290mm H (approx. 12.4″ x 11.4″ x 11.4″)
- Electronic foot control
- Spool caps
- Cleaning brush / needle inserter
- Needle set 130 / 705
- Small screwdriver
- Accessory bag
- Dust cover