The Janome 1008 is a fantastic buy for the price and is durable enough for heavy users. Also, it is an ideal beginner’s machine.
- Stitches – 8 Stitches + Buttonhole
- Buttonholes – 4 Step Buttonhole
- Internal Frame – Internal die-cast Aluminium Frame
- Clip-on Feet – 6
- Easy Threading – Yes
- Spool Pins – Retractable spool pins x 2
- Free Arm for Sleeves – Yes
- Bobbin System – Front loading bobbin
- Stitch Length – Stitch length adjustment
- Free Arm – Yes
- 820-832-005 – Screwdriver (large)
- 741814003 – Oil
- 647-808-009 – Seam ripper (buttonhole opener) –
- 102261000 – Bobbin
- 540401026 – Needle Set
- 611413002 – Sliding buttonhole foot
- 611406002 – Zipper foot
- 200-129-002 – Satin Stitch Foot – For sewing dense zigzag stitching. The bottom of the foot is bevelled for smooth delivery of thread when sewing decorative or satin stitches. The foot is made of clear plastic making it easier to view stitching.
- 200-132-008 – Overedge Foot – Use with an overcasting stitch to allow the thread to wrap around the edge of the fabric to prevent unravelling. The foot guides the fabric and keeps your edges flat by compensating for the lack of friction when the needle makes the right-most stitch.
- 42970103 – Foot control
- 743812203 – Dust Cover