JACK H2-CZ DIRECT DRIVE MANUAL SINGLE NEEDLE WALKING FOOT
Jack’s H2-CZ is a direct drive manual single needle walking foot sewing machine. It is a heavy-duty sewing machine that is suitable for heavy-weight materials. A top feed combined with a 750W motor lets this beast sew through up to 10 layers of medium-weight leather without sacrificing quality.
The Jack H2-CZ features:
- Sealed Presser Foot Bar – Solid grease lubrication helps eliminate issues concerning oil stains and keeps stations clean and tidy.
- Direct Drive Coaxial Motor – Reduced energy consumption, increased speed of the machine as well as stability and durability. This motor also ensures that the machine remains quiet during operation.
- Simple and Accessible Control Panel – An easily accessed control panel lets you control simple functions as well as perform a factory reset of the machine.
- 3 Levels of LED Lighting- Choose your preferred level of brightness. Clear visibility and greater comfort for the operator as well as preventing eye strain.
- In-Built Cooling Fan – A handwheel with a cooling system helps reduce the overall temperature of the machine during operations. This increases the strength and durability of components within your machine.
MAX SPEED: 2000 SPM
MAX STITCH LENGTH: 8mm
MAX FOOT LIFT: 16mm (by knee press)
LUBRICATION: Semi Automatic
HOOK: Large/Double Capacity Rotary
AUTO THREAD TRIM: No
MAX THREAD: M20
NEEDLE TYPE: 135×17