Please call or contact our store to place orders:
Freight charges may vary depending on optional assembly costs, and/or delivery to your door.
Horn’s newest Horn 860 sewing cabinet comes with a very large cut-out for some of the larger machines on the market.
- Cabinet has an opening of 777mm wide x 367mm depth for the larger sewing machines on the market.
- The cabinet will be supplied with an Electric Lifter. This cabinet only comes with an electric lifter. The lifter is made in Australia with a couple of parts that are imported in to our specifications.
- The electric lifter can be pre-set in 3 different positions to help you have your sewing machines in different position or multiple machines can be used in this cabinet.
- The cabinet has a bi-fold door design plus when it opens the door slides into the cabinet.
- The cabinet has 2 adjustable shelves included which helps to give more leg room on the left hand side of the cabinet.
- When the door is closed and the lifter is in the storage position we have a piece of board which covers the hole. The board will not match the woodgrain in the Beech colour. The White Ash also doesn’t match, but can hardly be noticed.
- Lockable castors are on all wheels.
- The cut-out area will have the grooved recess in the top panel for flat bed sewing. The groove cut-out is painted.
- Available RTA only (ready to assemble flat pack)
- PLEASE NOTE: The Fill in panel supplied to fill in the cut-out area when the machine is in the storage position the wood grain will not match. This is more noticeable on the Beech Colour.
- 1155mm Wide
- 760mm High
- 600mm Deep.
- With the Optional Back Extension Kit 860 extension the depth of the cabinet is an extra 400mm deeper when opened. Total depth with the Back Extension is 1000mm This is included in the Cabinet Package with this Cabinet.
- White Ash