NAME: Braiding Foot
BROTHER PRODUCT CODE: F021N
MACHINE TYPE (Sewing or Overlocker/Coverstitch): Sewing Machines
MODEL COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for most Brother sewing machine models
IDEAL APPLICATION: This foot guides braiding for embellishment. It is used with a braid up to 5 mm in width and attaches it to the fabric as it sews. Attaches up to 5mm wide braids, ribbons, tapes etc.
- Loosen the screw on the presser foot and insert a braid through the guide before attaching the presser foot on the machine.
- Slide the plate of the guide back and forth to fit the width of the braid.
- Tighten the screw and pull the braid behind the presser foot.
- Attach the presser foot onto the machine.
- Set the zigzag width slightly wider than the width of the braid.
- Stitch the braid in place
MEANS OF ATTACHMENT: Clip-on to shank piece
BASE MATERIAL: Metal
Not the foot you were looking for? Try our looking in our Brother Feet section for our complete range.