Call us for prices and more information.
The Elizabeth H-101-M, industrial blind hemmer with movable arm, is suitable for light to medium weight materials such as dressmaking, tailoring, curtains and soft furnishings. This machine is ideal for alterations, tailoring and drapery companies that do not have enough space for a full industrial machine. The Elizabeth H-101-M also features a swing out plate to enable hemming of smaller items such as trousers. Accessories included: needles, screwdrivers, clippers, oil bottle, instruction and parts manual.
- Dial-type control to change needle depth.
- Adjustable stitch length.
- Knee lift for presser foot to allow you to handle the material with both hands.
- Needles: LWx6T
- Stitch Length: 8mm
- Needle Type: #9-14
- Height of Presser Foot: 12mm
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 2500rpm