With its strong top and bottom feed mechanism, the Juki DU-1181N sewing machine insures the smooth feeding of hard-to-feed materials or multilayered sections of materials to achieve consistent seam quality that is free from irregular stitch pitches. The automatic lubricating mechanism dramatically improves maintainability of the machine.
- Speed, Max (S.P.M.) : 2000*
- Clearance Under Foot : (5.5 by hand, 15mm by knee)
- Needle Bar Stroke : (36.5mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. : (9mm)
- Thread Take Up : Link Type
- Alternating Vertical Movement : 2 – 5mm
- Needle : (135×17) (135×16 for leather)
- Bobbin – M
- Hook : Horizontal-axis Full-rotary Double-capacity
- Lubrication : Automatic
- Bed Size : 18 3/4″ x 7″ (477mm x 178mm)
- Workspace: 10 1/4″ (261mm)
*Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- With its powerful top and bottom feed mechanism, the machine smoothly feeds a difficult-to-feed material or a multi-layered part of material without pitch errors, achieving consistent seam quality.
- The stitch pitch can be adjusted in both the normal and reverse directions.
- The height and inclination of the feed dog can be adjusted.
- The amount of the alternating vertical movement of the walking foot and presser foot is adjustable in a range from 2 to 5mm according to the height of a multi-layered section of material.
- The horizontal feed cam, top and bottom feed cam and top feed cam can be adjusted after opening the rubber caps ( three caps ) on top of the machine head.
- The machine head is designed to achieve optimum balance, thereby reducing vibration and noise. The machine affords the operator a comfortable working environment.