F004N | Concealed Zipper Foot
The F004N Concealed Zipper Foot has parallel grooves on the underside of foot to hold a concealed/invisible zipper in place for easy installation.
The Brother Concealed Zipper Foot allows you to install concealed (invisible) zippers easily.
- Press iron-on interfacing tape to the seam allowance where the zipper will be placed.
- Baste the seam closed and press.
- Baste the zipper along the seam allowance.
- Close the zipper and baste along the seam allowance on both sides of the zipper opening.
- Cut the basting stitches in the seam.
- Make the coil stand and sew, holding coil to reference lines in zipper on both sides of zipper.
- Turn and pull up tab.
- Fasten metal stop at lower edge of zipper.
Not the foot you were looking for? Try our looking in our Brother Feet section for our complete range.