Brother Picot Foot – Creates shell-looking edges on sheer and very lightweight fabrics.
- Increase upper thread tension.
- Place the fabric with the wrong side facing up under the presser foot.
- Lower the needle into the fabric approximately 1/8″ from the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
- Raise the needle and the presser foot.
- Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot.
- Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
- Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
- Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.