Create just about anything you imagine with the all new Brother Essence VM5200 home sewing, embroidery and quilting combination machine. From intricate stitch work using the 715 built- in sewing stitches, to embroideries using one of 318 embroidery designs, let your imagination soar with this affordable and dynamic machine.
The VM5200 is perfect for any level of skill with its easy-to-use interface and Droplight Positioning Marker that tells you where your needle will drop. Time-saving features will help you create more great projects in less time. The Automatic Presser Foot functionality allows you to keep sewing without stopping to lift and lower the presser foot each time. You’ll love how easy it is to format multiple lines of text and even adjust their locations with a push of a button, right from the intuitive touch screen. Creating large projects is easier and more fun than ever! The expansive 11.25” of workspace and the 8” x 12” maximum embroidery area allows you to work on those large projects you may have struggled with in the past.
- Built-in stitches, embroidery designs, and fonts – Create more with 715 built-in sewing stitches, 318 embroidery designs, and 17 lettering fonts.
- Automatic presser foot functionality – Automatically raise or lower your presser foot after trimming with your standard foot or optional multi-function foot controller.
- Multiple line text formatting – Embroider fonts on multiple lines with the push of a button on the screen and easily adjust the location by using the touch screen arrows.
- Foot and pivot settings Flexible presser foot height settings and pivot function for more types of fabric and layers.
- Large embroidery area – Maximum embroidery area of 8″ x 12″ for your larger projects.
- 10″ LED lighting – Up to 50% brighter than most Brother machines.
- 11.25″ Workspace – Handle your larger projects with ease
- 7″ LCD touch screen display – Allows you to view on-screen tutorials and control the machine with large, intuitive icons
- Up-to 1,050 stitches per minute – Create more works of art in less time
- Automatic thread trimming – Cuts threads between color stitch blocks