Made for quilters, the Brother Quilt Club Series BQ3100 sewing and quilting machine offers 56 square inches of workspace and 11¼ inch needle to arm – even a king-sized bed quilt fits rolled up! It also features the new Compact Muvit Digital Dual Feed; this accessory foot makes it incredibly easy to sew precise, uniform stitches on a range of fabrics like leather, faux fur and silk.
- Built-in stitches, embroidery designs, and fonts – Create more with 715 built-in sewing stitches, 318 embroidery designs, and 17 lettering fonts.
- Automatic presser foot functionality – Automatically raise or lower your presser foot after trimming with your standard foot or optional multi-function foot controller.
- Multiple line text formatting – Embroider fonts on multiple lines with the push of a button on the screen and easily adjust the location by using the touch screen arrows.
- Foot and pivot settings Flexible presser foot height settings and pivot function for more types of fabric and layers.
- Large embroidery area – Maximum embroidery area of 8″ x 12″ for your larger projects.
- 10″ LED lighting – Up to 50% brighter than most Brother machines.
- 11.25″ Workspace – Handle your larger projects with ease
- 7″ LCD touch screen display – Allows you to view on-screen tutorials and control the machine with large, intuitive icons
- Up-to 1,050 stitches per minute – Create more works of art in less time
- Automatic thread trimming – Cuts threads between color stitch blocks