NEW for 2021 from Brother
The wait is finally over, and the future has arrived! The new 2021 Brother product lineup brings you cutting edge innovation that will power your passion and inspire your creativity in sewing, embroidery, quilting, and crafting.
Incredible new releases!
From fabric, paper, cardstock, cotton,
denim, leather and vinyl --
The SDX1200 cuts it all,
with an automatic blade sensor.
For a magical embroidery experience.
• Large 9.5'' x 14'' Embroidery Area • 10.1'' LCD Touchscreen
• Scan in your hooped fabric via My Design Snap!
• 727 designs and 24 fonts! • Colour Shuffle function!
• Automatic needle threader and thread trimming functions!
• My Design Centre: Add a stipple, echo quilt pattern, or convert designs to appliqué in a single button press!
• Built-in LED Pointer! • Speeds of 1050 stitches per minute!
From a new and improved generation of sewing.
• Ultimate 13.5'' Throat Space
• Automatic Presser Foot Lift from fabric / material
• In-built Quilt Block Advisor software • Janome AccuSpark App • Optical-based bobbin sensor
• One-touch needle plate swapover • Over 400 built-in stitches
• 23 feet included • Speeds of 1300 stitches per minute!
Micro-serrated blades for a perfectly accurate cut.
Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect Scissors!
Karen Kay Buckley's Perfect Scissors
Taylor Seville Magic Pins
Machine Lighting & Desk Lamps
Blackmore and Roy established in 1987, and started with the aim to service and repair both domestic and industrial sewing and embroidery machines.
Over the following years, Steve and his qualified team have built their business, expanding to meet the needs of all sewers in Western Australia and greater Perth metropolitan area.
In 2006, Blackmore and Roy relocated to Unit 3/1163 Albany Highway, in Bentley.
Our new premises include two show rooms and a larger service centre, all with ample parking!
We cater to both our Domestic and Industrial customers, both with displays of sewing machines, and a range of accessories to meet any need.
Visit Blackmore and Roy today!
Subscribe to the Blackmore & Roy newsletter to stay in the loop! You'll receive a monthly newsletter email (usually towards the end of each month.) This way you can stay up to date with our classes and workshops schedule, all the latest sewing and craft trends and techniques, and the hottest sales and discounts!