The Jiffy J-4000D is our commercial grade drapery steamer, equipped with an extra long 2.28 metre hose, making it ideal for removing wrinkles from curtains, drapes and any situation that requires greater reach.
The Jiffy J-4000D is equipped with a 3.78 litre self contained water tank with pre-heat and steam settings, a powerful 1500 watt element and a 2.28 metre long hose attachment. The steamer has a sight gauge on the side to view water level and sediment build-up at a glance. The Jiffy J-4000D heats up within 15 minutes to preheat temperature and produces steam within 2 minutes once at the preheat temperature.
Note: This steam head and hose configuration is not recommended for steaming garments.
Jiffy J-4000D Features:
- Uses ordinary tap water.
- Two convenient user settings: PREHEAT and STEAM.
- Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling.
- Internal 3.78 litre water tank made of corrosion-proof 304 stainless steel.
- Built-in, easy-to-read water level sight gauge also indicates any sediment build-up.
- 360 degree swivel casters for mobility.
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety.
- Durable die cast aluminum housing.
- 1500 watt incoloy heating element.
- 50/60 Hertz electrical system.
- Color-coded high temperature wiring.
- Assembly wrench included.
- Made in the USA.