The Jiffy J-4000C has a 30cm wide steam head, making it ideal for situations that require greater steam coverage. This steamer is great for installing carpet, upholstery work, steaming tablecloths, drapes and wallpaper.
The Jiffy J-4000C is equipped with a 3.78 litre self contained water tank with preheat and steam settings, a powerful 1500 watt element and a long hose attachment. An internal corrosion proof water tank holds 3.78 litres of water, giving 1.5 hours of steam time per filling. The steamer has a sight gauge on the side to view water level and sediment build-up at a glance. This unit also has two convenient user settings enabling you to keep the unit on standby, ready to steam when you are. The J-4000C heats up within 15 minutes to steam temperature and can be kept at a preheat temperature when not steaming. Once preheated, it takes under 2 minutes to reach steam temperature.
Please note: the 2.28m hose length is not recommended for steaming garments.
Jiffy J-4000C Features:
- Uses ordinary tap water.
- Two convenient user settings: PREHEAT and STEAM.
- Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling.
- Internal 3.78 litre water tank made of corrosion-proof 304 stainless steel.
- Built-in, easy-to-read water level sight gauge also indicates any sediment build-up.
- 360 degree swivel casters for mobility.
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety.
- Durable die cast aluminum housing.
- 1500 watt incoloy heating element.
- 50/60 Hertz electrical system.
- Color-coded high temperature wiring.
- Assembly wrench included.
- Made in the USA.