The Jiffy J-4000A is the professional grade steamer used by upholsterers and in the motor trim industry. This unit is ideal for working with fabrics, leather and foam.
The Jiffy J-4000A is equipped with a 3.78 litre self contained water tank with preheat and steam settings, a powerful 1500 watt element and a 1.67 metre long hose attachment with dual interchangeable metal steam heads. Interchangeable heads include a 15cm aluminium steam head and a straight pipe steam head for hard to reach places. An internal corrosion proof water tank holds 3.78 litres of water, giving 1.5 hours of steam time per filling. The steamer has a sight gauge on the side to view water level and sediment build-up at a glance. This unit also has two convenient user settings enabling you to keep the unit on standby, ready to steam when you are. The Jiffy J-4000A heats up within 15 minutes to steam temperature and can be kept at a preheat temperature when not steaming. Once pre-heated, it takes under 2 minutes to reach steam temperature.
- Removes wrinkles from most kinds of fabrics.
- Ideal for creasing, stretching, shrinking, shaping and blocking fabrics.
- Tightens seams.
- Rejuvenates foam, removing crunch marks and indentations.
- Will not remove grain.
- Softens latex backing on marine carpets, making them flexible and easy to shape.
- No risk of scorching or burning materials or stitching.
- May be used on seats, carpets, headliners and convertible tops.
Jiffy J-4000A Features:
- Uses ordinary tap water.
- Two convenient user settings: PREHEAT and STEAM.
Over 1.5 hours of steam per filling.
- Internal 3.78 litre water tank made of corrosion-proof 304 stainless steel.
- Built-in, easy-to-read water level sight gauge also indicates any sediment build-up.
- 360 degree swivel casters for mobility.
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety.
- Durable die cast aluminum housing.
- 1500 watt incoloy heating element.
- 50/60 Hertz electrical system.
- Color-coded high temperature wiring.
- Assembly wrench included.
- Made in the USA.