Explore your creative side with Elna’s most advanced embroidery-only machine, the new eXpressive 830.
This innovative embroidery machine makes it easy to personalize, embellish and monogram home décor items, garments and accessories.
With 160 built-in designs and 3 fonts for monogramming, designers can customize home décor, monogram bags, towels and t-shirts.
The possibilities are endless and designers can reflect their personal sense of style with this embroidery machine. The variety of hoops that comes with the new eXpressive 830 makes it versatile for a large variety of sizes in designs.
In addition, it is compatible with embroidery software. Even without Software, creating sophisticated embroidery layouts is easy.
Designs are easily imported through a USB stick and edited through the machine’s advanced on-screen editing functions.
Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the eXpressive 830’s new LCD color touchscreen.
Learn step by step all features, play with them and enjoy!
- Computerized embroidery machine
- Wide work space: 119.4″ x 4.7″ (303.5 mm x 120 mm)
- Color LCD touch screen: 62.8 mm x 110.9 mm (2 1/2″ x 41/2″)
- Horizontal full rotary hook with transparent bobbin cover
- Horizontal spool pin
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with thread cutters
- Easy bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Built-in needle threader
- Automatic thread tension control
- Automatic thread cutter
- Upper thread and bobbin thread tension sensors
- Presser foot lift with lifter safety device
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Save onto machine or USB key
- Start/Stop key
- Built-in carriage
- 5 built-in white LED lamps in 3 different locations
- Multi languages interface (13 languages)
- Design transfer via USB Port
- Memory capability up to 3MB of storage
- Direct PC link
- Universal voltage
- 160 built-in embroidery designs with 3 embroidery fonts and 1 alphabet
- Monogramming fonts with 2 and 3 letters with 46 borders and 52 sew designs
- Maximum embroidery speed: 860 spm
- Maximum embroidery area: 7.9″ x 11″ (200 mm x 280 mm)
- Maximum stitches per design: 200’000 stitches
- Pattern tracing (clockwise and basting)
- Jump thread trimming
- Auto return after thread break
- Flexible stitch travelling – direct jump to the desired point on the design
- Editing function: combine designs and alphabets, rotate, resize, mirror image, face to face, move by drag and drop, zoom in edit window, copy and paste, arc and combine designs, cornering layout, single color sewing, thread color change, grouping and customizing display colors.
- Design embroidery information: skipping and color overview, remaining embroidery time in minutes, trace key, stitch counter, …
- Inches/millimeters available
- Sound: adjust volume or turn off
- Adjust eco mode
- Thread selection – Robinson-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- On-screen information key
- RE28b Hoop: 7.9″ x 11″ (200 x 280 mm)
- SQ20b Hoop: 7.9″ x 7.9″ (200 x 200 mm)
- RE20b Hoop: 5.5″ x 7.9″ (140 x 200 mm)
- Hat hoop and ASQ quilting hoop available in option
- Embroidery Foot P
- Special bobbin holder for embroidery
- Screw driver (large and small)
- Lint brush
- A set of embroidery needles
- Small, large and special spool holders
- Additional horizontal spool pin
- Touch panel stylus
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Magnetic clamps for hoop (x8)
- Extra wide table
- Embroidery Editor PC Software
- USB cable
- Instructional DVD
- Dust cover